From RealClearPolitics, quotes from Van Jones on MSNBC, the media voice of the Obama regime (see video at RCP link):
Van Jones: “We are going to build a progressive counterbalance to the tea party. Eighty percent of Americans agree with everything that you say on this show, but we have no voice. We know that jobs are more important, and this phony, made-up deficit stuff they talk about. We know that people who have done well in America should do well by America and start paying America back in the form of more fair taxes.
“People who benefited from the bailouts and from the tax breaks should start paying America back. They’re doing great.
“Everybody else is suffering. That is 80 percent of the majority. And we’re going to now have a voice.
Van Jones, as you may recall, stepped down as Obama’s “green” czar when it was found that Jones had advocated that Bush caused 9/11 and that he used derogatory terms for Republicans.
The media would have you believe that Jones just made a couple of mistakes there…..but Van Jones is a self-avowed Marxist whose has Obama as his mentor and partner in “crime”.
The Contract for the American Dream is a contract for continued wealth redistribution from taxpayers to Democratic special interests from a failed prophet of green jobs boondogglery. Sound familiar?
Van Jones may have left Washington, but his spirit, alas, is alive and well in his mentor’s nightmare policies.
More importantly, with regards to Van Jones’ latest threat, I want to now quote the last item that was included in Van Jones’ comments on MSNBC:
“And you’re going to see an American fall, an American autumn, just like we saw the Arab spring. You can see it right now with these young people on Wall Street. Hold onto your hats. We’re going to have an October offensive to take back the American dream and to rescue America’s middle class.”
This is where he is threatening potential violence and taking to the streets against the American people and business. One thing that jumped out to me was the phrase “take back the American Dream.”
Recently, I ran across a page on Facebook titled “Restoring the True American Dream“. It is not the kind of page I thought it was (smaller government, constitutional America, etc). It is a page for radicals like Van Jones. It wasn’t until I saw Van Jones comments today that I made the connection between Jones’ phrase and the name of the Facebook page.
The page sounds harmless on the surface and some posts are clearly made by the more moderate among us, who, like me, were probably drawn in by the title of the page. However if you read through the comments on most posts and scroll down through many of the posts, you will find a plethora of hatred, Marxism, threats of “taking my country back” from the whites, how America is a racist country, it’s time we get our fair share, etc.
I believe that this is not the sentiment of the vast majority of Americans, but there is a flame of hatred in certain communities that are completely aligned with the views of Van Jones’ “American Autumn”. And those views make it all too real to us when you see them on that FB page.
There is irrational hatred for whites, rich people, the Founding Fathers, George W. Bush, Congress, our country, our history….and some effort by Van Jones and/or Obama to stir up chaos and incite riots may be just the fuel to spark that flame.
Here are a few examples of comments (names omitted) from that FB page. Real people in America that are spouting off beliefs such as these (I didn’t correct language or punctation except for some unacceptable words) :
- ” is time like Obama said stop complaining , he can’t do it alone with individuals who are bent on his Destruction we must stand together and take it to the Streets , get their attention and let our voice’s be heard and our Presents Felt!!!!”
- In response to one commenter who denounced socialism: “I see more & more people getting raped by the system & I am afraid. When the riots come I hope the mobs find you & your house & not mine.”
- “the truth is Wall Street and Big Business is screwing us with no vaseline and we complain about our rights as we give them authority to take em away. “
- “obama exterminate white people to restore america🙂 they have always been the problem.”
- “BUT THATS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN THOSE THAT ARE USE TO BEING CONSIDERED 1ST CLASS (MOSTLY WHITE AMERICANS) FEEL THAT THEIR SOCIAL POSITIONING IS IN DANGER OF CHANGING WHEN LOWER CLASS (MINORITY BLACK, LATIN, NATIVE, OR LOW CREDIT SCORE) BEGIN TO STAND UP INSTEAD OF LAYING DOWN UNDER THE MASSA’S WHIP…THEN WE NEED TO UNDERSTAND…THE PRESIDENT IS WELL WITHIN HIS RIGHTS AS THE COMMANDER & CHIEF TO MAKE CHANGES….BUSH DID IT…AND SO DID OTHER HEADS OF THE STATE…THE FOCUS IS SO OBVIOUSLY ON HIS SKIN...FEAR HE MIGHT LIBERATE THE AFRICAN AMERICAN COMMUNITY….GUESS WHAT…THE LAW GIVES HIM THAT AUTHORITY…SORRY FOR YA KLANSMEN…TEA PARTY…IT IS HAPPENING…LIKE IT OR NOT
- On Herman Cain: “This brother has SOLD OUT ! YOU CAN’T BE BRAINWASHED UNLESS YOU ALLOW YOURSELF TO BE ! He don’t even look right……”
- Again, about Hermain Cain: “Him and Clarence Thomas are both sellouts which is something you’d understand if you were black but you’re white so your opinion is weightless in this discussion. Cain is just another GOP Sambo tap dancing for dollars.”
- “If they would stop trying to make the rich richer the GOVERNMENT wouldn’t have to step in.”
- “TEA PARTY = Hates colored people! It’s very simple to understand. Their policy is stupid. They have agenda pushed by the corporate agenda. The Tea party is a CANCER to this government.”
- “All I will say to those haters of the Chocolate-skinned, YOU need to grow up. You are not better or more educated than I am (me the black.) You white devils created the racial hatred as part of your household upbringing culture… and if still you can’t give it up, you will face the resentment of nature on you one very day of your messed-up life… enough is enough with the lynching and imprisonment of my people.”
- “Rise up against the biggest threats which is not terrorism it is the corporation in which are all butt buddies to the republicans. Rise up I tell ya! Rise up!
- “Its amazing how we still have this mentality. Break the black woman by killing the black man in front of her so she believes the black man is weak. After seeing this, any offspring she raises will be broken and a well trained labor machine. This process continues today, the black family unit is broken. Until we fix this problem, things will never change.”
- “….what seems to be “in your head” is a pile of [poop]. OR should I wipe my a– with your “Holy Bible“?”
- “All of you closeted, teabagging trolls are really just a bunch of ignorant, racist f–king crackers!”
And if you really want to sum up, in a crude dialect, what Obama and Van think of this country, it would be this FB “American Dream” commenter:
- “YOU PEOPLE, are neo-fascist thugs and bigots who apparently have the exclusive use of some type of clairvoyance to conjure up a cadre of dead, hemp-smoking, slave masters whom you so proudly refer to as the “Founding Fathers.” Well, let me hip you to something: My skin is brown and my lineage is long and illustrious. The way that I see it, my “Founding Fathers” have names like Taharqa, Mansa Musa and Sundiata Keita. The reason that America is in the mess that it is in now is because it is filled with ignorant cretins who know nothing and care less about the rest of the world. Earth is a community Lady – The U.S. doesn’t have any special preeminence. “
I encourage to peek at the Facebook page “Restoring the True American Dream” if only to catch a glimpse of the people who irrationally and blindly support Obama….some who even hint at being proponents of “rising up” and “taking it to the streets”. You don’t have to “like” the wall on that page in order to read everything.
It is eye-opening. Makes me wonder if Van Jones started it!
Filed under: 2012 Presidential Election, Anti-Christian Bigotry, Barack HUSSEIN Obama, Collectivism, Communism, Daily Headlines, Economic Stimulus, Economy, Entitlements, Evil, Fascism, George W Bush, History, Liberalism, Nutroots, Obama corruption, Politics, Progressives Ain't, Racism, Socialism, Taxes, Tea Party, Union Thugs, Welfare | Tagged: American Autumn, American Dream, American Fall, Arab Spring, Racism, Van Jones, violence | 1 Comment »