Obama met with business leaders at a roundtable meeting today. Apparently being defensive about ..hhuummmhh…huummhhh..(clearing throat) … his ideology, Obama had this to say:
“Contrary to the claims of some of my critics, I am an ardent believer in the free market.”
You know they say laughing is healthy.
Michelle Obama would be happy to know that her husband is giving us a good dose of healthy today….being healthy counters obesity …dontcha know.
I guess it really depends on what the meaning of “ardent believer” is. Does it mean:
- Takeover of private car companies?
- Takeover of US healthcare system?
- Enacting restrictions on CEO/manager pay?
- Oppressive taxes on the rich while 50% pay none at all?
- Trillions of dollars allocated for the President’s special interest groups?
- Pushing Cap and Tax wealth redistribution (even though the hoax has been revealed)?
- Considering the takeover of Americans’ 401K and IRA accounts (private property) for the government to control?
And I could go on….
But actually, when I think about it….it isn’t all that funny. This man actually seems to think people will believe his lying lips when his actions say so much.
Kind of sad when a sitting President of the United States of America has to defend himself as an “ardent believer in free markets”. (“…I am….no really I am….”)
Filed under: Barack HUSSEIN Obama, Collectivism, Economic Stimulus, Economy, Humor, Liberalism, Obama corruption, Politics, Progressives Ain't, Socialism, Socialized Healthcare, Taxes, Union Thugs, Welfare | Tagged: 401K, ardent believer in free markets, Barack Obama, business roundtable, cap and tax, Cap and Trade, CEO pay, free markets, government healthcare, healthcare takeover, Humor, Michelle Obama, obesity, wealth redistribution |