There is a billboard along I-35 near Wyoming, Minn., with a huge photo of former president George W. Bush and this question: “Miss Me Yet?”….
……Mary Teske, the general manager of Schubert & Hoey Outdoor Advertising reports, “The Bush Miss Me Yet? billboard was paid for by a group of small business owners who feel like Washington is against them. They wish to remain anonymous. They thought it was a fun way of getting out their message.
Miss George W Bush yet?
- Bush loves America; Obama loathes America
- Bush was passionate about our military and their service; Obama believes they air-raided innocents and that the military is ripe for social experimentation
- Bush was a decent man who made mistakes; Obama is an arrogant, elitist who blames Bush and others for his mistakes
- Bush was thick-skinned amidst the vile and, many times, irrational hatred spewed at him by the Left; Obama is thin-skinned and easily riled and defiant in the face of those who simply oppose his policies, including American citizens.
- Bush led us through 9-11, two wars, and more with a $400 billion deficit in his 8th year (and a Dem Congress setting the budget); Obama has accomplished nothing positive in the economy but has quadrupled Bush’s deficit in one year, with an even higher one predicted this year.
- Bushes family and background includes a WWII hero, self-made businessmen, legitimate admittance and good grades at Ivy League school, and freedom-loving people; Obama’s admittance to an Ivy League school is questionable and no grades have been disclosed, Obama’s family includes Marxists, Communists, and African tyrannical leaders — his background also includes a radical minister, domestic terrorists, and a childhood that didn’t bring him to the mainland of the United States until he was 18 years old!
- Bush is a devout born-again Christian who has been open about his Christian faith; Obama claims he is Christian while denouncing America as a country originating from Christianity and Obama believes the Muslim call to prayer is “one of the prettiest sounds on Earth at sunset.”
- Bush held firm with his pro-life stance; Obama has been a proponent of partial birth abortion and infanticide.
- Bush liberated millions in Iraq and Afghanistan; Obama’s goal is to enslave millions of Americans to a gargantuan government.
- Bush appointed two constitutionalists to the Supreme Court; Obama appointed a “wise Latino” woman to the Supreme Court who doesn’t believe in the timelessness of the Constitution.
I could go on an on…..
Do I miss George W Bush, warts and all? Damn right I do.
(H/T: HotAir Pundit)
Filed under: Abortion, Barack HUSSEIN Obama, Chicago corruption, Collectivism, Conservatism, Economic Stimulus, Economy, Foreign policy, George W Bush, Islam/Muslim, Liberalism, Military Matters, Morality/Character, Muslim Watch, Nutroots, Obama corruption, Patriotism, Politics, Refreshing News, Religion, Socialism, Socialized Healthcare, Taxes, Tea Party, War on Terror | Tagged: Abortion, Afghanistan, background, Barack Obama, big government, Christian, Communism, deficits, family, George W Bush, infanticide, Iraq, liberation, marxism, Muslim, small business, thin-skinned |