If Cash for Clunkers and the Post Office are any indication….well then….


…..Call me a fanatic against Obama/Pelosi/Reid/Emanual/Axelrod government takeover of healthcare!

Today it was announced that New York is backing out of Cash for Clunkers….and as we all know that the government-run Post Office has always been the poster child for inefficiency and will post a $7 BILLION loss by end of fiscal year 2009.

The non-partisan Congressional Budget Office (CBO) has already estimated that the Democrats attempted takeover of healthcare complete with the government-run (public) option will add a cost of $1 Trillion to Healthcare in the first 10  years…leaving at least a $239 Billion deficit for that time span.   Sound like the Post Office on steroids?

Back to Cash For Clunkers…..From Gateway Pundit:

…..The National Automobile Dealers Association is urging the federal government to begin shutting down the Cash for Clunkers program immediately….

In a survey nearly 800 dealers,

97% of dealers who responded, say the government is not reimbursing fast enough
13% of dealers have dropped out the program because the government is not reimbursing fast enough and overall concern payment problems
87% percent of dealers are concerned the money will be exhausted
3% of CARS program deals have been reimbursed
66% of dealers have not received one payment from the government
25%of dealers are experiencing servere cash flow problems that require short-term loans to fix
11% of submitted applications have been approved (though dealers still are waiting for the money)
16% of submitted applications have been rejected
55% of dealers are not confident they will get reimbursed for every deal
40% do not want the program to continue, even if changes are made to the CARS program

Just for fun, let’s take a look at how a similar survey on healthcare might look 10 years from now if the Socialists currently in power succeed in their healthcare takeover plans:

In a survey of nearly 800 doctors and patients still living under government controlled “care”,

97% of doctors who responded, say the government is not reimbursing fast enough
13% of doctors dropped their practices in the first year because the government caps on doctor pay have produced the predictable effect of tamping down ambition and effort in a noble profession.  
87% percent of  businesses dropped their insurance plans in exchange for the government plan in the first 3 years leading to the full government single-payer system.
3% of doctors have been reimbursed for their full pay over the last five years
66% of doctors have not received one payment from the government insurance plan
25%of doctors are experiencing servere cash flow problems that require short-term loans to fix or giving up their practices.
11% of life-saving treatments for citizens over 65 have been approved (others are waiting patiently for an average of 1-2 years for treatments such as hip replacements only IF they have been approved.)
16% of the emotional pleas from mothers and fathers of special needs babies have been rejected  by the government (in the first year alone)  resulting in excessive pain and sometimes slow deaths for thousands of these citizens
55% of patients were not confident they would get the care they need when they need it – that number is expected to increase based on other survey results.
90%do not want this program to continue, even if changes are made to the Obamacare program. (The other 10% are union employees, members of Congress, and those with strong political ties the American Socialist government….they are very happy with the cary they receive!)

Think about it! 🙂

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: