Isn’t it interesting how last January Obama and his Democrat buddies had to “rush” through the Stimulus Bill without reading it in order to immediately revive our economy?
Six months later, most of the over $1Trillion dollars (including interest) for that bill has not been touched and 2.3 millions jobs have been lost since then.
So what does Obama do? He lies about the intent of the bill…the proof is in his words.
There are so many things that Obama has done that proves his true colors in terms of where his ideology and his intentions lie….for instance, Obama supports the constitution-shredding dictator wanna be in Honduras instead of the Honduran rule of law; Obama continues to want to “talk” to the Iranian regime that continues to spill the blood of its citizens in the street; and he appoints, so far, THREE DOZEN czars with no Congressional confirmation, checks and balances, and against the constitution.
So what if Bush had done all of those things and more??? From It’s Hemmer Timeblog:
Imagine if President George W. Bush had…
1) …made a joke at the expense of the Special Olympics, would you have approved?
2) …had given Prime Minister Gordon Brown a set of inexpensive and incorrectly formatted DVD’s when Brown had given him a thoughtful and historically significant gift, would you have approved?
3) …had given the Queen of England an iPod containing videos of his speeches, would you have thought this embarrassingly narcissistic and tacky?
4) …had bowed to the King of Saudi Arabia, would you have approved?
5) …had visited Austria and made reference to the non-existent “Austrian language,” would you have brushed it off as a minor slip?
6) …had filled his cabinet and circle of advisers with people who cannot seem to keep current on their income taxes, would you have approved?
7) …had burned 9,000 gallons of jet fuel to go plant a single tree on “Earth Day,” would you have concluded that he is a hypocrite?
8) …and his Administration had okayed Air Force One flying low over millions of people followed by a jet fighter in downtown Manhattan, causing widespread panic all for the sake of a photo op, would you have questioned whether they actually realized what happened on 9-11?
9) …had been the first president to need a teleprompter installed to be able to get through a press conference, would you have laughed and said this is more proof of how inept he is? or perhaps would you have wondered if he was really being controlled by smarter people behind the scenes?
10) …had failed to send aid to flood victims throughout the Midwest, with more people killed or made homeless than in New Orleans, would you have wanted it made into a major ongoing political issue with claims of racism and incompetence?
11) …had ordered the firing of the CEO of a major corporation even though he had no constitutional authority to do so, would you have approved?
12) …had proposed to double the national debt (which had taken more than two centuries to accumulate) in one short year, would you have approved?
13) …had then proposed to double the national debt again 10 times within years, would you have approved?
14) …had reduced your retirement plan’s holdings of GM stock by 90% and given the unions a major stake in GM, would you have approved?
15) …had spent hundreds of thousands of taxpayer dollars to take Laura Bush to a play in New York City, would you have approved?
16) …had promised to have the most “transparent” administration in history, and instead tried to push legislation through without giving representatives time to review or understand what they are voting on, would you have approved?
17) …had run as a moderate, then turned into an extreme radical once elected, would you have approved?
18) …had an administration filled with more “czars” than Russia, who are held to no level of accountability and may actually be unconstitutional, would you have approved?
19) …had seized every opportunity when abroad to criticize and apologize for his own country, would you have approved?
20) …defended his Administration’s ineffective use of billions of dollars of stimulus funds to create jobs, (which has not happened) and jolt the economy (which has not happened) would you have approved?
21) …had promised that unemployment rates in the nation would not rise above 8% once the stimulus bill was enacted, yet unemployment rates are at 9.5% and rising, would you think he lied?
22) …had seized every opportunity to blame the previous president and administration for just about everything wrong in America, would you have approved?
23) …ran on a promise of signing no budget or spending bills that contained “pork,” then signed a massive spending bill containing over 8,500 earmarks, would you have approved?
24) …began to lay the groundwork for changing America into a socialist nation, would you have approved?
So tell me again, what is it about Obama that makes him so brilliant and impressive? Can’t think of anything? Don’t worry. He’s done all of this in just six months. That means you’ll have three years and six months to come up with an answer…
Food for thought….especially for our dear liberal friends.
(H/T: Atlas Shrugs)
Filed under: Barack HUSSEIN Obama, Economic Stimulus, Economy, Foreign policy, George W Bush, History, Iran, Islam/Muslim, Liberalism, Military Matters, Morality/Character, Nutroots, Politics, Progressives Ain't, Socialism, Taxes, War on Terror, Welfare | Tagged: American Investment and Recovery Act, Barack Obama, bow to king, deficit, General Motors, George W Bush, job losses, national debt, obama lied, Saudi Arabia, Stimulus |